Re: gnubol: How do we parse this language, anyway?

  Tim> Why does the not size match with the add not the subtract?
  Tim> Well nested conditionals are not allowed, so the not size
  Tim> cannot match with that, so it matches with the add.

  Tim> Maybe it isn't clear actually; we need some results from
  Tim> actual compilers.

I'm afraid that's our only recourse.  Despite the fact that you and
Bob find it worthwhile to cite one reasonable rule and Randall and I,
another contradictory one, there is no right answer because we are
talking only about the behavior of an incorrect program.

I have found a way to issue a warning in pccts with only modest
hackery, but I would continue to compile the program as if the
delimiter were present.