gnubol: [disregard original please! Mailing List question]

Crap, crap, sorry to bother the list.  Discovered the problem--local
configuration stuff--wrong permissions and all that, and the mail was
just getting sent to the bit bucket.  Sorry to waste your time...
--
Matthew Vanecek
Course of Study: http://www.unt.edu/bcis
not an address for that on the gnu-cobol page.

What do I need to do beyond subscribing and confirming in order to
receive mail from the gnu-cobol list?  I see from the archives that
there is activity on the list.

The address I subscribed under is mev0003@unt.edu
--
Matthew Vanecek
Course of Study: http://www.unt.edu/bcis
Visit my Website at http://people.unt.edu/~mev0003
For answers type: perl -e 'print
$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'
except me. I'm always getting in the way of something...