gnubol: Parser Technology

I am continuing to go through the grammar for the nucleus (ie everything except
inter program communications, IO, report writer (debatable whether to do this or
not), communications (not to be done), segmentation (not to be done), debug (not
to be done).

I have successfully done the identification, environment and data divisions with
no non-LALR(1) constructs to date.

* This will not be the case for the procedure division.
* I am not doing all the rules in the syntax eg checking that the data level
hierarchies are kosher.
* No error productions. I think up to procedure division, a simple panic mode to
the next period should be OK. In the procedure division, it will need to be
better than that.

Still it is encouraging to have gotten so far in just a few days with no real
trouble. A few shift reduce conflicts resolved correctly as shifts only. I will
post the grammar once I have done the procedure division.