Re: gnubol: subsets

In a message dated 11/17/99 9:22:59 PM EST, mck@tivoli.mv.com writes:
...snips...
<< Essentially, Data
 Division semantics has to make proper structures out of level
 numbered entries if we haven't gotten the parser to do that.
>>...snips...

I would like to flag that, and note that certain similarities exist between
the COBOL constructs and XML. If it is at all possible to cross polinate,
some of the achievement could fly on the net.

-just a note
Bob Rayhawk