[GNU-COBOL] Wow!

	I've done a quick look through a lot of the stuff on the documentation
	side that's come across the list lately, and it looks like there's
	a lot of heavy-duty knowledge here.  Keep it coming!  I will be
	posting it all to a set of web pages soon, and will try to add a
	comments form to each page so everybody can post comments on
	the various bits of documentation.  Hopefully I'll get the base
	pages up sometime tomorrow or the day after, and then get the
	comments forms added sometime next week...but please, keep the
	info coming in.

								JF
--
Justin Ferguson - Tech. Analyst/Geek of All Trades   jferg@lusars.net