[GNU-COBOL] List is back!

	Ok, after a couple-week hiatus, the GNU-COBOL mailing list is back
up.  I apologize for the downtime, but my machine which runs the mailing list
bit the dust, and being able to afford new equipment was a bit of a trick.
However, it's back now, and should be completely functional.  Don't forget,
the new address for the mailing list is gnu-cobol@lusars.net, and the
administrative address is majordomo@lusars.net.  The archive may be found at
http://www.lusars.net/maillists/gnu-cobol/

								JF