[GNU-COBOL] Mailing list troubles...

	Hi, all - Just a note to let everyone know that (in case you hadn't
noticed), there's some kind of problem with subscribing to the mailing list
at the moment.  I'm trying to work out what it is, but I'm too busy at the
moment to devote too much time to it.  Maybe this weekend.  For the time
being I'm just manually subscribing anyone who sends a subscription message,
because I get a bounce each time that happens.
	Just thought I'd let everyone know what's up.

								JF
--
Justin Ferguson - Tech. Analyst, Sprint Paranet   jcfergus@sprintparanet.com
http://www.worldinter.net/~jferg/                       jferg@worldinter.net