[GNU-COBOL] math library

	I running into some difficulties with this math stuff,
and I am also beginning to worry about whether or not this
library even has enough functionality for us.  My main concern now
is the near impossibility of rewriting the truncation function.  I have
tried several methods and I am totally out of ideas.

	Does anyone have an idea how I cam emulate the function
trunc(n) using only add, subtract, multiply, divide, and modulus division?
(exponentials are usable too).  The library does no rounding (contrary to
the docmentation), and that was the key element of my first plan.

							-mlf