[GNU-COBOL] State of the Project

	Well, everyone is back, we all have our books and such...  Chad is
starting a new job, but we need to get going again on this project before
we forget about it completely.  I know the current state of my code, but
I am not sure what the general direction and general state of the project
are.  Would it be possible to either have an email from our wizened leaders
(Chad, Laura) or to meet on the moo later this week when everyone has time
to get back up to speed?

								-mlf