Re: [GNU-COBOL] Format for Specifications

Glen Colbert (gcolbert@uswest.net) wrote:>
> I need to write some specifications for the move/conversion and
> math/confersion routines that the compiler needs to have.  Before getting
> into this effort, I need to know what format our documentation needs to be
> in (e.g., Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, RTF et.)

	Our document format will be plain text and HTML 3.0.  Text should
be 80 columns or less.  Ideally, the only things in HTML will be some user
guides and project status pages.

laura
--
   .. Laura Tweedy .. tweedy@umr.edu ..
"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."