Re: [coldsync-hackers] speed

I guess this means that the port can go to 57600... That's ok for me,
but how do I tell that to my palm?
It doesn't seem to change it's behaviour when I change it's speed. Is
it possible that that adaptor has something to do with it?

Try setting "speed: 57600;" in your listen block in .coldsyncrc.

Thanks, that really does the job without changing the source code of the coldsync-project.
I also found the man pages and read them...
But I'm still in a bit of trouble...

I'm trying to write a sync-conduit using C.
That program gets activated by coldsync without any problems.
It can read the headers and it gets the command-line arguments. But I seem to be stuck when I try to use the SPC-stuff.

Am I right if I'm thinking that I should write my requests to the file descriptor I got from the headers...
And that I must read the results from stdin?
And if I'm trying to write to that file descriptor... am I on the right track if I'm doing stuff like

typedef enum {
	SPCOP_NOP = 0,
	SPCOP_DBINFO,
	SPCOP_DLPC,
	SPCOP_DLPR
} SPC_Op;

typedef enum {
	SPCERR_OK = 0,
	SPCERR_BADOP,
	SPCERR_NOMEM
} SPC_Errno;

struct spc_hdr {
	unsigned short op;
	unsigned short status;
	unsigned long len;
};

int SPCP;   //this contains the handle from SPCPipe...
struct spc_hdr requestheader;

//filling up the request with a no-op...
requestheader.op = SPCOP_NOP;
requestheader.status = SPCERR_BADOP;
requestheader.len = 0;

write(SPCP, &requestheader, 64);

tnx a lot, Kevin Velghe

PS : Does anybody know of some tutorial about how to write coldsyncconduits in C or C++ posted somewhere on the internet?