[coldsync-hackers] Sony CLIE PEG-TJ25 segfaults

If this is the second mail, my excuses for that.

Hello,

I am the proud owner of a sony clie peg-tj25 and want so sync it to my debian linux PC (stable) using a windows 98se box and lansync.
The palm is setup to connect to my linux box "idefix" and this works. When I use "pilot-xfer . -l" I can actually see what databases are on my clie. So the lansync procedure appears to work.
I made a directory named ".plam"  in my homedirectory and use a ".coldsyncrc" file with the following contents:
----------
listen net{
}

pda "clie" {
	directory:/home/bart/.palm;
	username:bart;
}
----------

The username on the debian box and on the CLIE are both bart and I run conldsync as user bart.

Version information:
----------
bart@idefix:~$ coldsync -V
coldsync version 2.2.5.
ColdSync homepage at http://www.ooblick.com/software/coldsync/
Compile-type options:
    HAVE_STRCASECMP, HAVE_STRNCASECMP: strings are compared without regard
        to case, whenever possible.

    Default global configuration file: /etc/coldsync.conf
----------

Now when I run coldsync on the debian box and press the hotsync button on my CLIE the following happens
----------
bart@idefix:~$ coldsync -mI
recvfrom() returned 19
Got datagram from host 0x0400000a (10.0.0.4), port 772, length 16
UDP fa de 01 01 0a 00 00 01 ff ff ff 00 69 64 65 66   | ............idef
UDP 69 78 00                                          | ix.
Got wakeup packet:
        magic == 0xfade
        type == 0x01
        unknown == 0x01
        hostid == 0x0a000001 (10.0.0.1)
        netmask == 0xffffff00 (255.255.255.0)
        Hostname: "idefix"
Closing UDP socket.
close() returned 0
Error reading NetSync packet header.
read: Connection reset by peer
Segmentation fault
----------

My CLIE gave this error:
----------
SerialLinkMgr.c, Line:1267.
Serial Link manager:
SlkProcessRPC not
implemented

You may need to restart the handheld by performing a
soft reset. Please press the
RESET button
Then the only thing I can do is pressing the reset button that apears on the screen.

Can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong or if this actually is a bug within coldsync or the software of my CLIE. I would realy appreaciate it if anyone can help me with this. I can also provide a strace of the coldsync process.

Kind Regards,
Bart Janssen