[coldsync-hackers] Tungsten E

After years of happy syncing with Coldsync, I dropped and broke my
Visor. I have a new Tungsten E, but it appears not to sync with
Coldsync. Before I spend hours and hours trying to get it working, I
need to pursue a rumor gleaned from some web site I can no longer
locate. What's the real scoop here? Will I be able to get it to work?

Thanks

--
Rich Bowen - Rbowen@RCBowen.com
Apache Cookbook - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/apacheckbk/