Re: [coldsync-hackers] Palm::Datebook question

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 09:35:56PM +0000, Marco van Beek wrote:
> HI,
>
> Can anyone tell me what value is set in
>
>           $record->{repeat}{end_day}
>           $record->{repeat}{end_month}
>           $record->{repeat}{end_year}
>
> if there is no end date set.

	Looking at the output of 'pdbdump' on my DatebookDB.pdb, and
at the source, it looks as if the {end_day}, {end_month}, and
{end_year} keys aren't set.
	When writing, Palm::Datebook only checks whether {end_day} is
set; it assumes that if that's set, then {end_month} and {end_year}
are also set.

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
arensb@ooblick.com                      views of ooblick.com