Re: [coldsync-hackers] m105

--- Alessandro Zummo wrote:

>  Copy the HotSync from another palm, rename it and
> transfer to the m105. Should work.

I thought of that.  I tried it out on POSE before
messing with my PDA.  It puts up a dialog saying:

"The application cannot be launched because it is
 missing localization information."

BTW, I transfered HotSync_enUS.prc at the same time
and did a reset on POSE before launching.

At one point, I had SLIP and PPP and Network and other
prcs and their enUS files transfered into POSE.  But
I always got the exact same message.

If someone could point me in the right direction
there, that be much better than trying to fudge any
software.

Thx for all y'alls suggestions,
--
rodney

=====
--
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."
Victor Borge