[coldsync-hackers] Re: New Titrax Conduit available...

On July 11, 2003 09:27 am, Rodney wrote:
> Hello Izzy,
>
> I would like a copy of your sync conduit.  Glad you
> got it working for you.

Sadly, I don't have a sync conduit working; just a dump.  Anyone is welcome to
have it though.  See the link below.  I've CC'd the Coldsync list and the
titrax info center.  Feel free to pass the address on to others that may have
an interest.

I hope to some day find time to work on a sync conduit.  It is beyond my
current skills and frankly, I don't have the time right now.  My next step in
the project is building a web interface for the data once the conduit dumps
it to an sql database.  Sadly, I've been pulled off on a tangent by things
with higher priority.  :(

If you're interested, watch the following site for updates.  It's where you
will  find the latest version of the conduit and my web interface once it's
ready.  You may even find other conduits and palm related projects there one
day.

http://members.shaw.ca/izzyb/palm

...Izzy