Re: [coldsync-hackers] Records doubled.

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 10:04:15AM +0100, wojtek wrote:
> Sometimes it happens that records prepared by me in fetch phase are
> doubled when putted on Palm.
>
> In /etc/coldsync I run generic conduit two times - can this be the reason?

	I don't think so. If you run the generic conduit twice, the
second run should do nothing (of course, this depends on what you do
between the two runs).

	One possibility is that when you fetch a record using the
Fetch conduit, it finds a record that already exists in the .pdb file
with record ID 12345, but creates a new copy of this record.

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
arensb@ooblick.com                      views of ooblick.com