Re: [coldsync-hackers] userid with visor, coldsync

On 28 Jun 2001, Mikael Hedin wrote:

> Use the one on your Palm in .coldsyncrc.  Then coldsync and the Palm
> will agree, and the desktop won't care.

Yeah. This is what we were doing. And we received an error message
saying that the userID given did not match the one on the palmOS
device, even though the two numbers reported were identical.

We've gone back to 1.4.6, and it is working fine for our needs.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
... and another brother out of his mind, and another brother out at New