Re: [coldsync-hackers] Newbie question

Alex Tronin wrote:

> Well, Andrew already placed some stuff out there to CPAN:
> http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=Palm

Yeah. What I had in mind was scripts, like coldsync conduits, as well as
the associated modules.

http://cpan.org/scripts/

The difficulty is that every script then has to have a associated helper
class, although it just occurred to me that you can just put that class
in the same file with the conduit if you're clever.

--
Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com>
Come see me at Apachecon! -- http://www.apachecon.com/